About Sew Over It
We Are Experts in Sewing
• Becca is our resident sewing expert, teaching Stitch School classes and sewing up samples left, right and centre! She is also our wholesale queen, helping Sew Over It to take over the world, one haberdashery at a time!
• Ellie is our menswear expert and customer-service whizz. She has been teaching Sew Over It classes for several years and you might recognise her name from answering lots of your emailed questions!
• Hannah is clothes obsessed and loves identifying gaps in her wardrobe to learn new sewing skills and build on her knowledge. If you're looking to learn new skills, Hannah will be happy to point you in the direction of the perfect Stitch School class for you!
• Julie is our fitting guru! She’s an expert sewing teacher and has been pattern cutting for many years.
• Lisa is our chief pattern designer! With a passion for teaching everyone to sew, Lisa designs easy-to-follow classic and contemporary sewing patterns to make you feel amazing!
• Nicola is earlier on in her sewing journey and loves trying her hand at smaller projects especially those from our children's line, Poppy & Jazz. If you're new to sewing and looking for where to grow your skills then you can bet that Nicola has got your back!
• Nicole has amazing attention to detail and loves nothing more than making her garments - and our pattern instructions - absolutely perfect!
• Rosie is all about taking sewing risks. She loves encouraging people to take the leap into more complicated sews and is an expert in holding your hand whilst you tackle any project you can dream of!
• Sojourner loves a challenge, and despite being a relative newbie to sewing, loves making fitted trousers and jumping into really complicated and rewarding makes, like jackets!
From Our Blog
Join our Mailing ListSign up now
- 10% off your first order
- Monthly pattern releases
- Never miss a thing!