The Daffodil Dress and Pants is an intermediate to advanced level sewing pattern.
We recommend lightweight, natural woven fabrics such as cotton lawn, poplin and lightweight linen.
The Daffodil Dress is designed for babies between 0-3 and 24 months. See the chart for details on fabric requirements.
What will I receive?
The downloadable pattern file contains:
- A4 size tiled printable pattern (15 pages)
- US letter size tiled printable pattern (15 pages)
- A1 size copyshop pattern (1 page)
- illustrated printable instruction booklet
- Jazz’s New Clothes children’s storybook
So what is a PDF pattern?
A PDF pattern is a instantly downloadable pattern that you print yourself, either at home or at a professional printers. At the end of the checkout process, you will receive an email with the link to your pattern and instructions. When printing, always make sure the scale is set to 100%. (You might have to uncheck the scale box.) For the A4 and US letter versions, print the first page only first to test the scale.