Thank you for your interest in stocking Sew Over It patterns. We have two printed pattern ranges available for wholesale; our womenswear dressmaking patterns and our children’s Poppy & Jazz collection.
Our womenswear range is a collection of timeless designs that are inspired by vintage styles. They’re aimed at everyone from beginners to advanced sewers. We want to encourage everyone to pick up a needle and thread and get sewing!
Our Poppy & Jazz patterns are designed to be practical, everyday staples that are as comfy as they are cute. Sizes range from newborn to 6 years, with designs available for both woven and knit fabrics.
Wholesale accounts are available to brick and mortar and online shops with their own domain. Take a look at our current list of stockists, from independent shops to high street department stores, all over the world!
If you are interested in becoming a stockist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an order form and pricelists.
Orders will be processed within 3 days of receiving payment. All orders will be shipped via courier. UK orders have a flat shipping rate and the price for international orders is dependent on the weight of the order. We always try to find the cheapest option and can give a price before an order is made.
We ask for payment to be made in advance. For UK customers we accept BACS transfer and for International customers we accept Paypal.
For first-time wholesale orders we request a minimum order of £100. You can order any combination of patterns. Subsequent orders must then be over £50.
If you would like product photos for your website you can download image packs here.
Terms and Conditions
Please see our business terms and conditions, specifically clause 17.
Additionally, please also note:
- We do not allow our wholesale items to be sold on Etsy, Amazon or other third party marketplaces.
- We do not allow stockists to use paid advertising to promote our patterns on Google. This includes Google shopping and Google adwords.
- Stockists in London may not teach sewing classes with our patterns as Sew Over It reserves the sole right to do this.
- For stockists outside of London who wish to teach classes using Sew Over It patterns, a pattern must be purchased for each student in the class. We do not permit our patterns to be copied for teaching.
- We do not offer exclusivity of any patterns to our stockists.